TTT: Books I Really Liked, but Can’t Remember

The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you want to check out each weeks topic, then swing on by the Top Ten Tuesday page found here.

Todays Topic on January 23: Books I Really Liked, but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About

Well I keep several different kinds of favorites shelves on Goodreads. Looking through my shelves, here are the titles that got 4 stars or more. The ones I really liked, but now that I’m doing this post I can’t really remember much about the books. It’s kinda sad that I can’t remember much, but when you read a lot of books, it’s going to happen.

Favorite Aliens

• Moving to Love read it as Dog Days of Summer
  • Outback Princess read it as Misplaced Princess
  • Ravenous

Favorite Demons

• All of the Lords of the Underworld. I read them so long ago and I still need to get caught up on the books, but I don’t remember them even though I loved them.

Favorite Dragons

Favorite Vampires

• Passion Awakened
  • The Undead in My Bed
  • Pool of Crimson
  • Embrace The Darkness – Guardians of Eternity series. I don’t remember much of anything in any of the books and I read them all.
  • Atlantis Rising

What books did you like, but can’t remember anything/much about?
I’s love to hear from you.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/01/ttt-books-i-really-liked-but-cant-remember-anything-much-about