Randomness – Adult Coloring

Randomness!!
I love books, but I also do other things in life. One of those other things I like to do is Adult Coloring. I mainly do this when family visits, not sure why, but that’s the time I really dig in. I thought I’d share some of my random pages I colored and the adult coloring books I received or purchased.

(All items link to Amazon!)

Here are all the Adult Coloring Books I currently have. The Amazing Swirls I got for 2017 Christmas from my hubby. All the others I got in 2016 for Christmas. The Geometric Designs, Horse and Animal Designs are all relaxing and ones I like. The only one I don’t care for is the Happy and Energized. It feels to cluttered and some pictures have to much on them.

My mother-in-law bought me this HORSE coloring book. I really love horses and this one is perfect for me. This past Holiday I’ve been digging into the Horse Coloring Book and the Amazing Swirls. Always around the Holidays I dig into my Adult Coloring books and for the rest of the year, it’s here and their, but when the Holidays come, it’s color color color.

For Christmas I got this huge set of 200 Gel Pens. I really like the verity of colors. Some people don’t like choices, but I do and I’ve been using them in my coloring.

This picture below is one I did in the Amazing Swirls coloring book.

And, last I picked up the good vibes/motivation and cats coloring book as a Christmas gift to my mother.

Do you like to Adult Color?
What coloring books have you enjoyed?

Facebook Twitter Google+