This is December’s Library Love.
The library is a great place to pick up books, movies, manga, audiobooks, magazines and more. I love my library and the freedom to borrow.
Check out all the wonderful items I picked up this month.

BookBroken Soul, Midnight MarkedHot Point, Pure Heat, Royal Street

Audiobooks – Fifth Grave Past the Light, Grave Witch, Keystone, Blood Rites, Grave Dance

Kid Books – Are You Ready to Play Outside?, Can I Play, Too?, Don’t Let the Pigeon Stay up Late!, The Duckling Gets A Cookie!?, I Love My New Toy!, The Pigeon Finds A Hot Dog!, Should I Share My Ice Cream?, Watch Me Throw the Ball!, We Are in A Book!, Pigs Make Me Sneeze!, Lego Nexo Knights: The Book of Knights, I Really Like Slop!, Movie Magic Lego Nexo Knights, Pocket Book of Powers, Power Up! Lego Nexo Knights, I Really Like Slop!, Movie Magic Nexo Knights, Pocket Book of Powers, Power Up! Nexo Knights, The Power of the Fortrex Nexo Knights, What Star Is This?

Kid Movies – Lego Nexo Knights Season 3, Lego Nexo Knights Season 2, Lego Nexo Knights Season 1, Leap!

My library has a book store and whenever I visit my library I always stop in to see what they have. I love picking up books at a deal and also getting something to pass onto my followers. I found this beauty to read and then maybe add to my stack of giveaway books.

Love those library’s and make sure to join me and Brooke Blogs in the2018 Library Love Challenge.

Facebook Twitter Google+