- Release Day ARC Review: Turned by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #12) by Felicity Heaton
- ARC Review: Kill Without Shame (ARES Security #2) by Alexandra Ivy
- Movie Review: Despicable Me 3
- Review: Vipers Run (Skulls Creek #1) by Stephanie Tyler (DNF)
- ARC Review: Wolf at the Door (Lorimar Pack #2)(Gemini #5) by Hailey Edwards
- Review: Rough & Tumble (Haven Brotherhood #1) by Rhenna Morgan
- ARC Review: Drakon’s Plunder (Blood of the Dragon #3) by N.J. Walters
- ARC Review: Over the Moon (Lorimar Pack #3)(Gemini #6) by Hailey Edwards
- Movie Review: Inferno
- Early ARC Review: Spellbinder (Moonshadow #2) by Thea Harrison
- Early ARC Review: Wildfire (Hidden Legacy #3) by Ilona Andrews
- Review: Adam (Riding Hard #1) by Jennifer Ashley
- ARC Review: Where I Need To Be (McKenna #3) by Jamie Hollins
- Review: Absolute Trust (True Heroes #3) by Piper J. Drake (DNF)
- Review: Force of Attraction (K-9 Rescue #2) by D.D. Ayres
- Review: Death’s Rival (Jane Yellowrock #5) by Faith Hunter
- Review: Primal Force (K-9 Rescue #3) by D.D. Ayres
- Review: Tyler (Montana Creeds #3) by Linda Lael Miller
- Tour: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
- Tour: Not his Werewolf by Annie Nicholas ~ Giveaway
- Giveaway: Her Viken Mates by Grace Goodwin
- Cover Reveal: Tamed by a Tiger by Felicity Heaton ~ Excerpt/Giveaway
- Release Day Launch: Eyes on You (1001 Dark Nights) by Laura Kaye ~ Excerpt
- Tour: Survival Instinct by Janie Crouch ~ Excerpt/Giveaway
- Cover Reveal & Pre-Order: Blade of Darkness by Dianne Duvall
- Cover Reveal: Don’t Give a Witch by Amy Boyles ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
- Tour: Immortal Love Series by Anna Santos
- Tour: Drakon’s Plunder by N.J. Walters ~ Excerpt/Giveaway
- Tour: Pride of a Viking by Sky Purington ~ Excerpt/Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: Deathtrap by Dannika Dark
- Cover Reveal: Record of Wrongs by Sharon Kay
- Excerpt Reveal: Butcher by LeAnn Mashers
- Tour: Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
- Angel’s Weekly: Buy The Books ~ 7/31 – 8/5
- Win It Wednesday: Feel the Burn by G.A. Aiken
- Angel’s Weekly: Buy The Books ~ 7/24 – 7/28
- Angel’s Cover Showcase
- Win It Wednesday: Kinked by Thea Harrison
- Angel’s Weekly: Buy The Books ~ 7/17 – 7/21 #PreOrders #Freebies
- 10 Quick Things About Me (Discussion Post)
- Angel’s Weekly: Buy The Books ~ 7/10 – 7/14
- Announcing the 2017 Discussion Challenge
- Win It Wednesday: Kissed by a Dark prince by Felicity Heaton
- Book Tag: Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag (2017)
- Angel’s Weekly: Buy The Books ~ 7/3 – 7/7 #NewReleases #PreOrders #Freebies #BookDeals
- July New Release Giveaway Hop ~ 1st – 15th
Don’t forget to check out the current giveaways happening on the blog!
Make sure to double check $ pricing.
Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price.
I did some book shopping in July and spent all my birthday money. I may have gotten a little carried away.
Amazon Free – Jumping Barrel, Being Green, Blonde & Blue, Only Vampires Cry Blood, Call to Honor, Moon Kissed, Accidental Abduction, Kissed by a Dark Prince, Kodiak’s Claim, Blue Moon Saloon Volume One Box Set, Sweet Venom, The Safe Bet, Lord of the Bears, The Beauty Bride, Accounting for Love, Ride: A Bad Boy Romance, Dark Summoner, Maiden Flight, Mikolaus, Taken for the Alien Prince, Lucifer’s Daughter
Amazon Bought – Moonshadow ($.99c sale), A Generation of Vipers ($.99c sale), Dragon Unbound ($1.99 sale), (All Salvation Pack $.99c each): Wolf at the Door, Wolf on a Mission, Wolf on the Hunt, Wolf on the Run, Wolf from the Past, Wolf in her Bed, Wolf in his Heart. Sasquatch Surprise (Sale $.99c), Claim & Protect (paperback), Ride Hard (paperback), Breath of Fire (paperback), Ride Rough (paperback), Allegiance of Honor (Hardcover), Pre-Order: Ride Wild (paperback), Wildfire (paperback)
Thank you to the publishers, tour host, and authors for these lovely additions!
NetGalley/Edelweiss/Tour Host – To Tame a Wild Heart & So I Married a Sorcerer
Authors – Tamed by a Tiger, Unleash the Darkness, & Danger’s Halo
These are some other random purchases I made throughout the month.
The library is a great place to pick up books, movies, manga, magazines and more. I love my library and the freedom to borrow. This is July’s Library Love.
Movie – Sing, Patriots Day
Kid Movie – Howdy Partner, Kung Fu Panda Holiday, The Pirate Fairy, The Transformers The Movie, Transformers Rescue bots – Bots’ Battle for justice & Protect and Explore & Dinobots, Ninjago: Tournament of Elements Season Four
Kid Books – Biscuit Finds A Friend, Robert the Rose Horse, Ruby Paints A Picture, The Thank You Book, My New Friend Is So Fun!, Good Night Chirp!, Would You rather Be a Bullfrog?, Lord Vader’s Villains, Great Day for Up!, Shampoodle, Spark, New Tricks I Can Do!
Books – Extreme Honor, Ultimate Courage
Spellbinder, Archangel’s Viper, Hell Breaks Loose, Forged in Fire, Extreme Honor, The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Need, Wild Things, To Tame a Wild Heart, Drakon’s Plunder, Ultimate Courage , Wild & Sweet, Divine Awaking, Dark Divine, Bear to Love, Dragon Unbound, Unleash The Darkness, So I Married a Sorcerer
July is my birthday month. In celebration I participated in the Book of Choice giveaway hop hosted by FLYLēF. That was fun! And, so I’ve decided to continue my participate joining in August and September’s Hop, so make sure to stop by and enter. Who doesn’t like a chance to win a new release for that month?
For my Birthday I received a gift card to Amazon, some money, Fantastic Beasts Movie, Tororo Shoulder Message Bag, and a ProCase to carry my MacBook Air in. Of course with the gift cards I bought books and they are featured below in my Amazon Prime Day and above in the Staking the Shelves & BB&B memo.
Real life has been fun this summer. My son is into swimming and soccer. I’ve been taking him around to his classes. We also have been taking part in some programs hosted at our local library for the summer for those kids entering TK and/or Kindergarten. It gave me an hour of uninterrupted free time. I did some blogging and reading. I do so love uninterrupted time.
Lets see what else has been happening. My husband finally got his boot off his foot and is getting back into shape and refereeing two soccer games a week. If you don’t know, a while back almost 2 months now, he had a hairline fracture in his foot and had to have a cast on for 6 weeks then move to a boot for another 2 weeks, so it’s been a process. I’ve been the chaffer as well as the cleaning lady. No help from him for several weeks; because of his foot. Now, he can start helping out around the house again.
We’ve had some warm weather and a few very HOT days here in California this year. When I’m not reading or blogging I’m working on my garden. It’s a work in progress, but I’m enjoying watching my plants and flowers come to life. So, my green beans aren’t as tall as I thought they would be by now. I’ve caught my dog, Saphira, eating them now and then. I don’t know why, but if I leave her outside on the patio unattended she sneaks over to the tomato plant and green beans. Silly dog!
Amazon Prime Day! Did you pick up anything? I took advantage of the buy $15 in books get $5 off and some of the sales happening. The books I bought: Wild & Sweet, Shards of Hope, Fate’s Edge, Blood Lust, & Dragon Bound.
I also bought the Amazon Fire 7 and Ztotop Folio Case for the Fire 7. I’ve been playing with the Fire 7. I bought it for my mom to give to her for her birthday in November. My mom is not computer savvy. She’s got an iMac (by my request) and an iPad (her dad’s older iPad) and just recently I finally got her to update the flip phone, yes a flip phone, to an iPhone. It’s been a process getting her to understand how to use these devices, especially with her living in Indiana and me in California.
Well her iPad is giving her troubles. She doesn’t use a lot of the feature on it. All she uses is Safari, Facebook, Emailing, Reading (not really), maybe taking pictures and the occasional FaceTime, which she can do on the iPhone now. She wants to read more, but has trouble understanding how to buy books and everything else in that process. I thought the Fire would be a good opportunity to help her out. So, before I give it to her I needed to test it. So, far I’m liking it and find it easy to navigate and use. My only complaint is the adds on the lock screen. I wish I could turn them off or change them to be more in my interests. If the Fire 7 doesn’t work out, well it didn’t cost much so no big deal. My mom’s also been talking about Alexa. She wants Alexa and the Fire 7 I bought has Alexa… I’m hoping she likes the device and finds it as easy as I do to work with.
Some other news on the blog front. I completed my Goodreads Challenge of reading 100 books for the year. Now it’s time to see how many over I’ll get.
Last month I mentioned how I finally got the Continue Reading button to work on the blog after 3-years of trying to figure it out. Well I accomplished adding a line under and over on the top menu. I don’t understand the coding, but I figured this out and can’t be happier.
While surfing around the net and visiting other blogs I ran across the 2017 Book Blog Discussion Challenge hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight and decide to join in! For more information, sign-up, and monthly email reminder: Click Here. Their have been some really great topics discussed by a verity of bloggers in the month of July. If your interested in see all the July discussion, you can check them out HERE on the link up.
Last month I also mentioned how I won a copy of Silver Silence from Under The Covers Book Blog & also Author Juliette Cross Big Box Giveaway. The books arrived. Look at all the goodies that arrived this month. I’ve got lots of new authors and series to try out. I also won a kindle eCopy from Lisa Dawn Wadler for the The Dragon’s Wife which I’m hosted a giveaway for one lucky follower to win, ENTER HERE.
These are the winners throughout the Month of July for the giveaways I’ve hosted personally.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Andrea M. won the Win It Wednesday Paperback copy of Kissed by a Dark Prince
Yardia A. won the $5 Amazon GC offered up during the 10 Quick Things About Me
Mary D. won the Win It Wednesday Paperback copy of Kinked
Thank’s for stopping in and checking out July’s Monthly Wrap!