WELCOME to May’s
Monthly Wrap Up
What did I do in May? I stayed home… We are still staying home and not going out. The only out is us walking around the block or bike riding on our street. We did buy a treadmill. My husband has bad allergies and every time he goes out he has issues, so we picked one up. I’ve not been into reading/listening and I’m in another slump. What I have been doing is watching TV shows on Amazon Prime. My current two shows are Chicago P.D. and Law & Order SVU. Chicago P.D. has a lot of episodes that continue or pop over from the other Chicago shows like Chicago Med and Fire, so I’m missing out on a lot of plot and completion of episodes; because the other Chicago series’s aren’t on Prime. Not sure what I’ll watch next. Any Prime suggestions?
The other news in life is that school is over. THANK GOODNESS!! My son has completed grade two. No news on wither school will start in the fall. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I don’t want to have to teach again. I had to do so much online research and video watching to figure out his work and make sure I was teaching him correctly.
It’s been a really slow month on reading/listening for me. I’m in another slump….
It’s A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (ARC), Wild Cat (Audio), The Beast In Him (Audio), The Mane Event (Audio) & Born of Darkness (Audio).
Congratulations to all the winners this month!
Make sure to check out the giveaway page for all the latest giveaways!
- Wendy J. won the Rain Rain Go Away Giveaway Hop and picked physical book Rags To Riches Wife by Catherine Tinley.
- Janie McG. won the April Subscriber Only Giveaway and picked the $5 Amazon GC.
- Kate F. won the April of Books Giveaway Hop and picked physical book Dreamland by Nancy Bilyeau
- Rochelle H. won the Mother’s Day Giveaway Hop and picked physical book The Dancing Girls by M.M. Chouinard.
- Edye won the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop and picked physical book Save the Date by Morgan Matson.
- Jonetta A. won the April Library Love Challenge Link/Giveaway and picked an eCopy of Ruff Around the Edges by Roxanne St. Clair.
- Mafalda V. won the Life’s A Beach Giveaway Hop and picked a physical book The End Of The Affair by Graham Greene.
- May 2020 Library Love Challenge Link Up & Giveaway
- May Of Books Giveaway Hop ~ May 1st – 31st
- The #StayAtHome Diaries Tag!
- Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 5/5 – 5/8
- Romance Reader Book Tag
- The Burning Bookish Questions: The Quarantine Edition
- Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 5/11 – 5/15
- Life’s A Beach Giveaway Hop ~ May 12th – 26th
- Delectable Delights: Banana Bread
- Randomness: What I’m Watching On Amazon Prime
- Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 5/18 – 5/22
- Lay out the Beach Towel – It’s Summer Book Tag!
- Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 5/25 – 5/30
- Top Ten Tuesday: Lines That Grabbed/Opening Lines
- Monthly Library Love – May 2020
- Stacking The Shelves – May 2020
- Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 6/1 – 6/5
Thank you for visiting!
I was born and raised in Northern Indiana. I’m an outdoor sun loving reader living near San Fransisco. I’m a mother, wife, dog owner, animal, and book lover. I’m the owner, reviewer, and mind behind Angel’s Guilty Pleasures. My favorite animals are horses & dogs. As for reading I love all things paranormal & urban fantasy. My favorite shifters are dragons!