Review: Star Witch (The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Magic #2) by Helen Harper

eBook
334
Won

Lights. Camera. Inaction.

Ivy Wilde, the laziest witch in the West, is still entangled with the Hallowed Order of Magical Enlightenment. That's not a bad thing, however, because it gives her plenty of excuses to spend more time with sapphire eyed Raphael Winter, her supposed nemesis. And when he comes knocking because he needs her to spy on the latest series of Enchantment, she jumps at the chance. Hanging around a film set can't be hard ... or dangerous ... right?

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Star Witch is book two in The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Magic by Helen Harper.

OMG this was another AMAZING and FUN novel in The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Magic. I had a blast reading this novel.

The murder mystery was unique. As to who did it well I didn’t guess correctly neither did the characters. It’s great how the author keeps it hidden until the very end. I love being surprised on who did it.

The romance angel was subtle and weaved into the story nicely. I liked that the romance was secondary to the story. We see Winter and Ivy growing closer together, but with the ending we are left wondering a few things. That ending was a shocker!

The epilogue was all in Winter’s POV and I really enjoyed that. I also liked how the author had Brutus, Ivy’s familiar and talking cat, say more then the two words we’ve been getting in this novel.

Star Witch was such a fun read. I couldn’t put it down. I really like this series and it’s fun characters.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s):

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2020/04/review-star-witch-the-lazy-girls-guide-to-magic-2-by-helen-harper