Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles With Numbers In Them

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl and for more information check out her blog. Each week a new Top Ten list will be featured. Everyone is welcome to join! A list of 10 is just a suggestion, but you can do a list of 3 or 5 or 20.

October 1: Book Titles with Numbers In Them (You could really challenge yourself and do numbers 1-10 or just any numbers at all. Submitted by Emma @ Words and Peace)

I chose to feature books I’ve read and enjoyed. This was a tough one, because I haven’t read many books with Numbers in the title. I had to go back into 2018 to get some titles for this post. (Pictures go to reviews)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2019/10/top-ten-tuesday-book-titles-with-numbers-in-them