Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – Sept. 2019

WELCOME to September’s

Monthly Wrap Up

On a personal note: It’s been a full month of school and we are getting back into a routine. Picture day was this month. The kids got to take a silly picture after a nice group picture. My boy is in the center dark grey shirt ^_^!

AYSO Soccer season has started. My husband is couching this year U10 boys. We have practice twice a week and one game on Saturday. My hubby also referees some of the games for AYSO, so Saturday is dedicated to soccer until the season is over in November. We’ve won our first three games and have been having lots of fun.

My pink roses are growing nicely. Filling out and blooming more. I was messing around on my iPhone this month and took a few photos. I love taking pictures of nature.

On The Blog This Month

Congratulations to all the winners this month!
Make sure to check out the giveaway page for all the latest giveaways!

• Christy M. won the Subscriber Only Giveaway for Aug. and received the $5 Amazon GC.
  • Sandra P. won the August of Books Giveaway Hop and picked The Nickel Boys.
  • Janet L. won the Back to School Giveaway Hop and picked the $10 Amazon GC.

Champion, Barbarian, Beast, Rogue: Information Rogue / Desert Rogue, Witch Way Home, Guardian, Along Came a Ghost, Cyborg, The Blacksmith Queen, (Audio) Sweep of the Blade, (Audio) Steal the Dragon, (Audio) Wolf Rain, ARC Unearthed (Audio) Trace of Magic, (Audio) Between Jobs & (Audio) Bite Me.

Thank you for visiting!
Have a wonderful October.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2019/10/angels-monthly-wrap-up-sept-2019