Kindle Unlimited Jaunt [2]

In July I got a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday. Now I wasn’t planning on ever doing Kindle Unlimited, but I took the leap! Amazon had a great deal for KU in July. They offered up 3 Months Free for Prime Members & since I’m a Prime Member I joined KU.

Here is what I read and recommend:

Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery by Danielle Garrett – I’ve been buying the books for this series when I have a gift card or deal, but now that I’ve got KU I started in again. If you enjoy cozy mystery with a dab of paranormal then you’d enjoy this series. Recommended!

• Witch Way Home – Read (Sept)

Galactic Gladiators by Anna Hackett – I’ve been binging on Hackett. If you enjoy Science Fiction Romance then this author is for you as is this series. Recommended!

• Hero – Read (Sept)
  • Protector – Read (Sept)
  • Champion – Read (Sept)
  • Barbarian – Read (Sept)
  • Beast – Read (Sept)
  • Rogue: Information Rogue / Desert Rogue – Read (Sept)
  • Guardian – Read (Sept)