Stacking The Shelves – Sept. 2019

Hosted by Tonga’s Reviews & Co-Hosted by Reading Reality

What is STS? “Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. It’s a place to share/feature all the books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!”  **As for library books you won’t be seeing them here; since I do a post every month featuring them.**

Make sure to double check $$ pricing before buying. Pricing can change at anytime.

Amazon Freebie – Rescue Me, The Savage King, A Fistful of Evil, Flame Kissed, Mia: Dragon Clan, Paramour Bay Mysteries Books 1-3 Boxset, Fallen Ink, Claimed by a Cougar, Ghostly Manners, & Jake.

Amazon Kindle – Sweep of the Blade

Audiobooks – The Blacksmith Queen (Credit), Dragon Actually (Credit), Sweep of the Blade, Edge of Dreams & Bite Me.

Amazon Prime Movie – Dark Phoenix (Plus Bones Content)

Won the August Discussion Challenge Giveaway and I picked Avenged by an Angel by Felicity Heaton as my gift via eCopy.

Check out what I tried on Kindle Unlimited.
See my Library Love book haul for Sept.

Have you read and/or listened to any of the books I got?
What did you think?