Monthly Library Love – Sept. 2019

Here is a look at my September’s Library Love.
The library is a great place to pick up New & Old releases in books, movies, manga, audiobooks, magazines, and more. Check out all the wonderful items I picked up this month.

Their’s still time to join the 2019 Library Love Challenge

Total Saved in September: $311.82
(Books & Movie prices based on Amazon pricing.)

BooksFirelight

Audiobooks – Between Jobs

eBooks – Shadow Rites

Kid MoviesHotel Transylvania 3, Blaze and The Monster Machines Fired Up!, Blaze and The Monster Machines Heroes of Axle City, Puss In Boots, LEGO Jurassic World: The Secret Exhibit, Octonauts 12 Rescue Missions, Power Rangers Dino Charge Hero, & The Jungle Bunch

Kid BooksSplat the Cat and the Pumpkin-Picking Plan, Splat The Cat Up In The Air at the Fair, Splat the Cat Sings Flat, Splat the Cat takes the Cake, Splat the Cat and The Snowy Day Surprise, Bathtime for Biscuit, Biscuit , Biscuit’s New Trick, Gator, Gator, Gator!, Katy Duck Makes a Friend, Oliver’s Otter Phase, Please No More Nuts!, Ralph and The Rocket Ship, Scat Cat!, Sniff Sniff!, The Trouble with Wishes, Fancy Nancy Poison Ivy Expert, Fancy Nancy The Dazzling Book Report, Grab That Rabbit!, Kingdom of Color by Melissa Lagonergro, Lottie Paris and The Best Place, Swing Otto Swing!, Waiting For Wings, Who Woke The Baby?, Clark the Shark Tooth Trouble, Macy and the King’s Tournament, Curious George in Super George!, Miffy and The Band, Splat The Cat I Scream for Ice Cream, LEGO Ninjago: The Quest For The Crystal, & What Will Olivia Make?

What did you pick up from the library this month? Did you enjoy?
I’d love to hear from you!

Facebook Twitter Google+