Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – May 2019

WELCOME to May’s Wrap Up

I’ve got an Instagram account if you are interested in following me their.

If you are interested in knowing what I recommend in books, series, and audio then stop on by my Amazon Influencer Page.

Next up the Library Love Challenge is going strong. The first week of July I will be showcasing a Mid-Year Wrap up on what I’ve read/listened too so far. Their will be a giveaway offered up to those that post a Library Love Mid-Year post. If you are interested in joining the challenge you can sign-up here.

Last up June is Audiobook Month. I’ve got a fabulous giveaway and lots of fun audiobook tags and reviews coming your way. Make sure to stop on by in June.

On a personal note: May went by fast! My son only has 5 days – one week of school left then it’s summer vacation. My flowers are doing wonderful in the garden. I love to see them bloom. Now we did get more rain and have been on the cooler side, which is unusual for this time of year. Usually we are sunny and warm with no rain in sight and so, our heat is still on. I haven’t turned it off yet.

Winners for the Month of May

• Caryl K. won the April Email Subscriber giveaway
  • Calvin F. won the Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Hop for a $10 Amazon GC
  • Heidi R. won the April Book of Choice Hop and picked One Thing I Know by Kara Isaac (2019 Release)
  • John S. won the New Paperback Copy of Silver Borne during the Win It Wednesday
  • Janie M. won the Hardcover of Night Broken during the Win It Wednesday
  • Kate Sarsfield won $10 book during the Mother’s Day Giveaway Hop
  • Michelle H. won the Used Paperback copy of Highland Betrayal during the Win It Wednesday

Something to Marble at Giveaway Hop at Reading Reality won the $10 Amazon GC

Holiday Abduction, Reader Abduction, Going Green, The Shifter Romances The Writer,  The Vampire’s Fake Fiancee, The Spider, Through The Fire, Cowboy Wolf Trouble, Warrior’s Bond, The Vampire Wants A Wife, Mikolaus, Have Tail Will Travel, Broken Soul, Heroic Abduction, Urban Enemies, & Chocolate a la Murder.

Don’t want to miss a post?

Daily or Weekly Mail

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2019/05/angels-monthly-wrap-up-may-2019