Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – March 2019

WELCOME to March’s Wrap Up

Spring has sprung. March was a wet month. We’re out of the drought. Ya! I’m just so tired of the rain. I planted some more flowers and vegetables in the garden and got some planters for the front of the house.

We celebrated our 11-year Wedding Anniversary this month and we went to see Hamilton to celebrate. WOW!! It was amazing and powerful. It’s well worth the hip and something everyone should see.

I tried out a few new recipes I found online. One is the Chocolate Churro Dip by Delish.com, this one didn’t turn out so great, and the Berry-Stuffed French Toast by Tasty.com, my family didn’t care for it.

Sign up for the 2019 Library Love Challenge.
Help support your local library!

Check out all the giveaway’s happening on the blog: giveaway page.

Congratulations to all the winners this month!

• Kate S. won the Subscriber Only Giveaway for the month of Feb. and picked Play Dead by Angela Marsons.
  • Kat V. won the February Book of Choice Giveaway and picked A Dark Calling by Kresley Cole kindle formate.
  • Jana L. won the Romance in the Air Giveaway and picked the 1 Month Audible Credit.
  • Abigail G. won the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop and picked the $10 Amazon GC.
  • Cheryl B. won the Hello Spring Giveaway Hop and picked the $10 Amazon GC.

On The Chase, Mail Order Cowboy, Mercenary Magic, Sterling, Role-Playing Magic, Under Wraps, Fighting for What’s His, Snowed in with the Cowboy, Cutie Pies and Deadly Lies, Run to Ground, Cross Breed, Wake A Sleeping Tiger, Midnight Wolf, A Shifter Christmas Carol, Kiss of Venom, The Professor Woos The Witch, Oracle’s Haunt, Deadly Sting, Ancient Magic, A Cross to Bear, Feel the Burn, Masques, & Burn Bright.

Thank’s for visiting. Have a great April

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2019/04/angels-monthly-wrap-up-march-2019