Beach Reads Giveaway Hop June 1st – 15th

Hosted by Stuck IN Books

Summer is here and what better way to enjoy, then to share some Beach Reads to pass the time with.

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE

The Original Heartbreakers Series by Gena Showalter – Sweet small hometown feel with adorable, addictive, and relatable characters.

ROMANTIC SUSPENSE

The K-9 Rescue series by D.D. Ayers – Action, Suspense, Danger, Romance and Dogs.

HISTORICAL FANTASY ROMANCE

The Embraced Series by Kerrelyn Sparks – A mixture of humor, seriousness, understanding, repression, and love.

PARNAORMAL ROMANCE

Pride Series by Shelly Laurenston – A verity of shifters, fabulously fun characters, and humor that is a little over the top.

SCI-FI URBAN FANTASY

Innkeeper Chronicles Series by Ilona Andrews – Quirky sense of humor, hunky alpha males, monsters, adventure, action and interesting characters. (Anything by the Andrews is a must read!)

PARNORMAL COZY MYSTERY

Beechwood Harbor Magic Mystery Series by Danielle Garrett – A light magical mystery full of twists and turns and thoroughly entertaining.

A $10 Amazon GC (Open INT)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER GIVEAWAY

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/05/beach-reads-giveaway-hop-june-1st-15th