Monthly Library Love – May 2018

The library love challenge is in full swing.
We’d love to have you join use in supporting libraries.

Here is my May Library Love.
I LOVE my library and the freedom to borrow. It’s a great place to pick up books, movies, manga, audiobooks, magazines, and more. Every time I visit I feel like a kid in a candy story except it’s books and I don’t have to buy them I get to borrow.
Check out all the wonderful items I picked up this month.

May was a light month for the Library. I went on vacation.

Books – Penumbra, Pressed to Death

Manga – The Ancient Magus’ Bride

eBooks – Guardian’s Bond

Audiobook – Re-borrowd again Shards of Hope. I didn’t get to it last month.

Movies – Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Kid Books – Splat the Cat: the rain is a pain, Digger the Dinosaur, Splat the Cat: up in the air, Mittens at School, Beyond the Dinosaurs: Monsters, Biscuit’s Day at the Farm, Splat the Cat: Blow snow blow, Pizza Pig, The Most Magnificent Thing, I’ve Loved You Since Forever, Curious about phonics, Little Critter phonics fun, Louise loves bake sales, Monty’s magnificent mane, Power up!, Splat the cat : a whale of a tale,

Affiliate Disclaimer: If you purchases a book or product through our affiliate links to Amazon, Kobo, or Book Depository we are eligible to receive a small commission. It doesn’t cost you anything extra. All proceeds from our affiliate links help support the blog and are used to fund the giveaway’s.

Facebook Twitter Google+