I did my first Culling The Heard post back in March. You can check it out here.
When I started this new Culling The Heard post, My Goodreads TBR was 1197, at the end it’s down to 1100. I removed 97 books off my TBR. WOW!!
Goodreads is a great place to keep track of all those book you want to read. It’s been a godsend in that area, but unfortunately when I started I would put a whole series or all of the authors work on my TBR. Now I want to clean up my TBR.
My plans: With series books I plan to have the first book on my TBR. If I like it and want to continue the series then I’ll add the next book. As for other books on my TBR some I’m no longer interested in anymore, others are no longer in print, and last some I can’t remember why I put them on my TBR in the first place, so I’m removing them off the TBR pile.
Here is what I removed this go around:
- Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole ~ (Books 2 – 15) Including Novellas
- Nightcreature Series by Lori Handeland – (Books 2 – 5)
- Nauti by Lora Leigh – (Books 2 – 5)
- MacNachton Vampires by Hannah Howell – (Books 3 – 9)
- Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon – (Book #5, #25, & #26)
- Vampires Realm by Felicity Heaton (Books 1 – 8)
- Call of the Untamed (Call of the Lycan, #2) by Michelle M. Pillow
- Temptation Unleashed by Kari Thomas
- Fast Track by Erin McCarthy – (Books 2 – 3)
- Somewhere My Love (Somewhere in Time, #1) by Beth Trissel
- Candy Houses(Grimm’s Circle, #1) by Shiloh Walker
- Demon Bound (Black London, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge
- Southern Witch by Kimberly Frost – (Books 2 – 5) Including novellas
- Vampires in America Series by D.B. Reynolds – (Books 2 – 3)
- The Wicked Kiss (Alexa O’Brien, Huntress, #2) by Trina M. Lee
- The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12) by J.R. Ward
- Passionate Addiction (Reckless Beat, #2) by Eden Summers
- Tales of the Were: Redstone Clan Series by Bianca D’Arc – (Books 2 – 5)
- Slade (Lords of the Were Universe, #11; Tales of the Were: The Others, #2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Dragonkin by Crymsyn Hart
- Wolfen (Wolfen, #1) by Madelaine Montague
- A Safe Harbor (Building Sanctuary, #1) by Moira Rogers
- Undertow (Building Sanctuary, #2) by Moira Rogers
- Deadtown by Nancy Holzner – (Books 2 – 6)
- Mark of the Vampire by Laura Wright (Books 2 -7) Including Novellas
- Solo Tu by Mandy M. Roth
- Downbeat (Biting Love, #7) by Mary Hughes
- Bite My Fire (Biting Love, #1) by Mary Hughes
- Dark Angels by Keri Arthur – (Books 2 – 7)
- Forbidden Blood (Vampire Venator, #1) by Felicity Heaton
Do you go through your TBR list and cull it down or do you leave it alone?