GDPR Compliance Update – Newsletter Signup Form

Hello! I’m sure you’ve been seeing lots of information floating around the web about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that goes into effect May 25, 2018. I want to make sure that you are aware of My Privacy Policy, FTC Disclosure, Affiliate Program, Copyright, & Giveaway Policy at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures.

Information I Collect:

• If you follow via email, I collect your email address. This is only used for the purpose of sending you newsletters with blog posts and updates.
  • If you enter a giveaway, I collect your email address and name via Rafflecopter. This allows me to contact you if you are the winner. Information is not stored for any purpose beyond contacting the winner for the giveaway.

I will never store your information for purposes other than those listed above. Your information will not be sold or shared with anyone else. To subscribe to Angel’s Guilty Pleasures Newsletter, please fill out this link. If you were a previous subscriber to Angel’s Guilty Pleasures, you must update your settings in order to continue receiving the newsletter.

To recap: If you’d like to continue to subscribe to Angel’s Guilty Pleasures, please fill out the form below and update your information. Your information is only used for the purposes outlined above. Please see my privacy policy here. Thank you for being a part of the Angel’s Guilty Pleasures family!

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/05/gdpr-compliance-update-newsletter-signup-form