TTT: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover

Top Ten Tuesday, formerly hosted by Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish, now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. For upcoming topics, and more information on Top Ten Tuesday, visit Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.

Today’s topic is:
May 8: Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover (or In the Title)

Those that know me, know that my favorite color is green. I love all shades except for puke green. Below you will find many of my favorite reads with my favorite color. Book covers lead to my reviews on the blog.

As you can see it’s hard to keep it at just 10 when their are so many beautiful covers out their with my favorite color.

How about you? I’d love to hear from you!
What covers have your favorite color or color name in the title?

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/05/ttt-books-with-my-favorite-color-on-the-cover