More Wicked Alphas, Wilder Nights: Sizzling Collection of Paranormal Romance (Wicked Alphas, Wild Nights Book 5) - Ann Gimpel, Vella Day, Anna Lowe, Cristina Rayne, Elianne Adams, Sloane Meyers ** This review is for Hot Blooded Desert Nights by Anna Lowe **

~ 4 Hot Blooded Stars ~

The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch series has fast become one of my favorites to read. I'm always looking forward to a new installment into this world to indulge my fix. I highly recommend pick up the series.

This short, Hot Blooded Desert Nights, gives us a sweet taste of Cody and Heather during a moment in their novel Desert Blood.

I loved Cody and Heather in [b:Desert Blood|25209190|Desert Blood (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, #2)|Anna Lowe|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1442839124s/25209190.jpg|44582129] and seeing a little moment inside the story was delightful. The author always does an amazing job with her writing and giving you both characters POV’s. The sensual moment is well written, steamy, and hot.

Hot Blooded Desert Nights is a sweet little edition into a magical world of sexy cowboy wolf shifters and the women who capture their hearts.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary ARC copy free of charge from the author Anna Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure