Shadow Fall (Shadow series)

Shadow Fall (Shadow series) - Erin Kellison ❈ Read as part of the [b:Bad Boys of the Night: Eight Sizzling Paranormal Romances: Paranormal Romance Boxed Set|28962237|Bad Boys of the Night Eight Sizzling Paranormal Romances Paranormal Romance Boxed Set|Jennifer Ashley|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1454953638s/28962237.jpg|49189034] ❈

~ 4 Shadow Fall Stars ~

Shadow Fall is book two in the Shadow series by Erin Kellison. This series continues to impress me. It's got angels, wraiths, Fae, and Death.

There is a 2 year time lapse between [b:Shadow Bound|7788758|Shadow Bound (Shadow, #1)|Erin Kellison|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1343025556s/7788758.jpg|10736358] and Shadow Fall. With the time lapse I recommend reading book one in the series first. For me it had been sometime since I read Shadow Bound that I was a little lost at the beginning, but the author did a great job with the prologue. She refreshes the readers memories and gives a clear explanation on the things that happened. All of this helped to pull me back into the plot and characters.

Ms. Kellison brings the dark side of the Fae out in this series. The pace is good, maybe a bit slow at the beginning, but that has to do with the author recapping some of the happenings in Shadow Bound. This story takes place in a few days. It's twisted, complicated, and full of action. The world building is interesting and the characters are fascinating. My favorite part is the ballet. The author does such a great job bringing the dance alive through her character.

Shadow Fall was an enjoyable read and I am very curious to see how it will all play out. I can't wait to read Deaths story.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure