Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10)

Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10) - Nalini Singh Audio March 2018: The audio is suburb. I LOVED it. This is one of my favorite stories in the series. Just so much awesome goodness happens.

~ 5 Kiss of Snow Stars ~

Kiss of Snow is book 10 in the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh. Outstanding! Love the world building, character development and adventure Ms. Singh brings to her Psy-Changeling series. I have been waiting for Hawke and Sienna’s tail. Ms. Singh did not disappoint her readers. This book is addictive. I was pulled in and taking for a hot sexy adventure.

Hawke, (fangirl swoon) Hot Sexy Alpha, (wait where is my fan, oh yes here it is) Sexy sexy Hawke and the words he says. I’ve waited forever to read his book. I’ve had a book crush on him since he first flirted with Sascha. He was everything I hoped he would be and more.

Sienna, X Psy. A strong independent and vulnerable women who has had to grow up way to fast, but that is how it is with the Psy. She is perfect for Hawke. The chemistry between them was great. Her character development was done well throughout the books. I’m not in love with her, but I don’t hate her. It was good to see that Sienna knows that she wants Hawke, but she also knows he is very alpha.

The relationship between Hawke and Sienna has been danced around from the beginning of the series. Yes their is a major age difference between them, but it was well done that I had no issue with it. The chemistry is great. The build up was perfect. Lots of sexual tension. I love how Ms. Singh keeps the plot going and brings in old characters. I loved reading about Sasche giving birth, the relationship blooming with Lara and Walker was fabulous, and the emails from Alice to her Dad dated 1973. Love the insight we get from this. Giving us more information on the world of the Psy and how Silence came to be.

Wow! Amazing! Fast paced non-stop action with new twist’s I did not see coming. Love everything about the Psy-Changeling series. Kiss of Snow was everything I hoped it would be and more. I am so hooked and can’t get enough of this world! If you have not started this series I highly recommend you do.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure