Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 4/16 – 4/20

Bride for Keeps (Big Sky Brides #2) by Nicole Helm

April 17th, 2018

Fearless Mating (A.L.F.A. #4) by Milly Taiden
Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely
Embracing Her Heart (The Bradens & Montgomerys Pleasant Hill – Oak Falls #1) by Melissa Foster
Traitor Born (Secondborn #2) by Amy A. Bartol
Taking Vengeance (Cyborg Sizzle #9) by Cynthia Sax
Fallen Ink (Montgomery Ink: Colorado Springs #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan
Cowboy’s Redemption & Premeditated Marriage (The Montana Cahills) by B.J. Daniels
Forbidden Earl (Princes of Avce #5) by Victoria Pinder

April 18th, 2018

Wilde Fire (Immortal Vegas, #10) by Jenn Stark

April 19th, 2018

A Demon Stole My Kitty (Werewolves, Vampires and Demons, Oh My #3) by Eve Langlais

April 20th, 2018

A Charming Corpse: :A Cozy Paranormal Mystery (A Magical Cures Mystery Series book 11) by Tonya Kappes

✦ Check out last weeks Angel’s Weekly Book Releases

✦✦✦

Help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures by purchasing through our Affiliate Links.
We are Affiliated with Kobo,  Amazon, & Book Depository!

Buy Now

✦✦✦

Affiliate Disclaimer: If you purchases a book or product through our affiliate links to Amazon, Kobo, or Book Depository we are eligible to receive a small commission. It doesn’t cost you anything extra. All proceeds from our affiliate links help support the blog and are used to fund the giveaway’s.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/04/angels-weekly-book-releases-4-16-4-20