BBH: Fictional Towns You’d Love To Live In

The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week they have a new book related question you can answer. If you are interested in finding out more, the next weeks question, and/or participating then stop by the Book Blogger Hop page.

April 13th – 19th: Is there a fictitious town in a book that you would love to live in? What makes it appealing? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews)

Strawberry Valley, Oklahoma featured in the Original Heartbreakers series by Gena Showalter. I feel in love with Strawberry Valley the moment of it’s introduction. I really like the small town feel of Strawberry Valley and the festivals they do. It all reminds me of my small town growing up, but also the peace, the relaxing feeling you get living with natural around you.

Koa Point, Hawaii featured in Aloha Shifters: Jewels of the Heart by Anna Lowe. Who doesn’t like a tropical island to live on? To have your own private beach to relax on with a sexy shifter at your side. Ya, that would be nice. I like the slow pace of life, not the hustle and bustle.

Nocturne Falls featured in Nocturne Falls series by Kristen Painter. Who wouldn’t love to live in a paranormal town where they celebrate Halloween 365 days a year? I love paranormal creatures, so this would be a fun town for me plus you could dress up as anything and no one would find it not normal.

I’d love to here from you. What Fictional Towns Would You Love To Live In and Why?

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/04/bbh-fictional-towns-youd-love-to-live-in