Book Tag: Book Blogger Confession

This book tag I saw on Rantings of a Reading Addict. She has been doing a lot of book tags and they all have be fun. I’m trying to do some as well this year, so this week we are going to do a book tag on the books that have really touched us. Both in good and bad days.

Which book most recently did you not finish?

I’ve been listen to the Psy-Changeling series for the first time and I’ve reread several of the books, the ones I love. I was going in order and should have re-read my review. Blaze of Memory was one of my least favorites in the Psy-Changeling series. I also have another I didn’t care for in the series, I skipped it. I tried it, but it wasn’t working for me, so I stopped and moved onto the next book.

Which book is your guilty pleasure?

Well I’ve got a lot, but here are three that are my guilty pleasure.

Which book do you love to hate?

Fifty Shades. Everyone loves this series and the movies, but me, nope. I haven’t read the books nor seen the movies. I didn’t fall on this band wagon that swept through the reading world and I will never be watching or reading any of the Fifty Shades.

Which book would you throw into the sea?

I have been devour The Original Heartbreakers series one after the other, but when I read/listen to Can’t Let Go I wanted to throw the book into the sea. I was so frustrated, sad, and mad. Disappointed in this one.

Which book have you read the most?

I’ve not read just one book, but the whole series, Kate Daniels, all of them at least 4x’s now. By the time this posts I’ll have read the series start to the latest release 5x’s.

Which book would you hate to receive as a present?

Anything not on my book wish-list. I’ve got my paperback wish-list, my kindle wish-list, and my audiobook wish-list.

Which book could you not live without?

Ok, their is not just one book, but several. Really this is a bad bad question for book lovers. So I will share the books I couldn’t live without: Kate Daniels Series, Slave to Sensation, Caressed by Ice, Kiss of Snow, Heart of Obsidian, Dragon Actually, Wolf with Benefits, and well their are more, but that’s a few for you to enjoy.

Which book made you the angriest?

I was so looking forward to Blue’s story. He was/is a character I adored and wanted so badly to know his story and see him with a mate. The excitement and build up I had was high and well I was sadly disappointed.

Which book made you cry the most?

Which book cover do you hate the most?

I LOVE book covers and rarely do I find one I don’t like, but I’m going to go with Runaway Vampire. A sexy male chest is nice, but the bare leg. The indication that he is naked, well it didn’t work for me.

I’d love to hear your answers to the questions above!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/04/book-tag-book-blogger-confession