Quarterly 2018 Library Savings

My Quarterly 2018 Library Savings

I LOVE my library!! Its saved me so much $$ money this year. Now, even though I LOVE my library it doesn’t mean I still haven’t gone out and bought a book in one formate or another. I’m still a book enthusiast and will buy those books I’ve loved, but I can’t resist saving $$ money on books I’ve been wanting to try.

Below you will find a list of all the books & movies I picked up for myself in 2018 from my library. Now I may not have read them all, but that’s one of the beautiful things about the library – no guilt if you don’t get too them. And, you can borrow them again if you want.

• This list shows title, formate, & price I would have paid. The list doesn’t included all the kid books I picked up.
  • Featured are the prices off Amazon. For books, I did Mass Market Paperback pricing, for eBooks I did eBook pricing, for movies I did the rental price off prime if no rental available then I did the price to buy, & last audiobooks I did Audible pricing. These prices are what I would have paid in that formate If I hadn’t used my library to borrow.

**Please take note that prices do and can change on Amazon.

Title Price
33 London Has Fallen – Movie $3.99
34 Pirated of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – Movie $3.99
35 Alien Convenant – Movie $14.99

Total Library Savings $396.71

Go out and support your local libraries!!

Facebook Twitter Google+