Randomness – TV Shows

I love books, but I also love to binge watch TV shows. Here are a few TV Shows I’ve been enjoying this season.

The Big Bang Theory – Season 10

This is my favorite show. I love watching re-runs. I’m enjoying the new season.

Young Sheldon – Season 1

I’m loving this show. It’s narrated by Jim Parsons, who plays the adult version of Sheldon on “The Big Bang Theory.”It’s adorable seeing Sheldon as a young boy.

Bull – Season 2

I loved Michel Weatherly on NCIS and now he’s got his own show, BULL. Dame it’s fun and enjoyable. I’m hooked.

Lethal Weapon – Season 2

I’m an action junkie. Lethal Weapon has lots of action and explosions. I enjoy Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh. They are fun.

NCIS Los Angeles – Season 9

I didn’t start watching this one until last year. I binge watched until I was caught up to date. I use to watch NCIS, but then we stoped having TV and I stopped watching the show. I just haven’t gotten back into that one, but I’m enjoying NCIS Los Angeles.

Lucifer – Season 3

Who doesn’t love Lucifer? This show is fun and Lucifer is yummy! I like the direction it goes and the unique cast of characters, which features angels, demons, and more.

What TV Shows are you enjoying?

Facebook Twitter Google+