Randomness – Random Products Purchased

Besides books I also purchase fun and everyday items online. I thought I’d share some of my random purchases.
All items link to Amazon!

Bedrest Reading and TV Pillow With Arm Rests – Large Shredded Memory Foam Cushion for Pregnant Women – Lumbar, Coccyx Lower Back, Neck and Head Support – By ComfySure

I can’t believe I’ve never had a reading pillow. I’m in love with this Bedrest Reading/TV Pillow. It comes all scrunched up (air tight sealed), so I had to unzip the outside cover and unsctrunch the inside foam. Once that’s done, it fills out to what it should be. And, boy does it work plus it’s comfortable.

WOVTE Bear Claw Black Telescopic Back Scratcher

Well after I cut my thumb and had seven stiches put in. I couldn’t reach my back to scratch it without hurting myself, so I deiced to finally get a back scratcher. I’ve never owned a back scratcher and I’ve been thinking of getting one for some time. I’m glad I picked this Bear Claw. I’m in love with my Bear Claw Back Scratcher.

Signature Sleep Contour 8 Inch Reversible Independently Encased Coil Mattress with CertiPUR-US certified foam, Twin

I’ve previous purchased this mattress in the full size for my son as his first bed. It’s really comfortable and when grandma bought him a bunk bed well I deiced to get the same mattress for the top twin part.

Yescom 6ft LED Spiral Christmas Tree Light 182 Bulbs Indoor Outdoor Yard Multi-color Art Decoration Lamp

I didn’t have any outdoor decorations for Christmas. When we moved from a house to an apartment I donated everything, so now that we are back in a house I wanted to make Christmas fun for boy. This Christmas Tree Light was close to $80 at Lowe’s, but I found it online through Amazon for $30. It’s a nice tree and has many different light options.

Woods 13547WD Outdoor Yard Stake with Photocell and Built-In Timer, 6 Grounded Outlets, 6ft Cord, Green

This outdoor outlet timer was amazing. I set my Christmas lights to go at dusk until dawn. Saved me a lot of time. It has other options like 8, 6, or 4 hours. Great for multiple lights outside.

Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Oblong Rectangular Baking Dish Roasting Lasagna Pan, Ceramic, Sage, 13-Inches x 9-Inches x 2.5-Inches

I broke my last Casserole dish and have been looking for a replacement for a few months. I’m picky. I finally found this Baking Dish. It’s wonderful and I love it plus it’s my favorite cool, green.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/03/randomness-random-products-purchased-2