Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – Feb. 2018

February has come and gone. The weather in California where I live has been mostly sun and in the mid 50’s, but we had one week of 70 degree weather for 5 days strait. It was so nice that I spent the time outside reading, working on the blog, and gardening. I bought some hanging planters and planted them. I also bought Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed All Purpose Plant Food and have been using it as instructed once a week. My plants haven’t looked this good in a while. My rosebush I didn’t think it would make it, it didn’t do well last year, but with the help of the plant food, it’s come back to life along with other plants in my garden.

Besides my garden I’ve got birds visiting daily. I’ve got a Mountain Blue Jay. Haven’t caught a picture of him, but he’s nice and have several other birds that stop by the bird feeder we put in last year.

What else have we been up too. We do soccer year round and my boy loves it. Kindergarten Celebrated their 100 days this month and they went on their first field trip. Unfortunately my son missed the field trip since he was sick. They sent home a notice on Friday of possible strep throat, that weekend my son got sick (no signs of strep throat), but he had a fever and coughing all weekend. Then Monday the field trip day and he’s still coughing, so I kept him home.

I participate in several hops throughout the year and also I offer up surprise giveaways. Here are the winners of this months giveaways.

For the LOVE of Books Giveaway Hop – Amanda picked Kindle edition of Crystal Blade (Burning Glass
4 Year Blog Anniversary eGift Card $25 – Candice.
Suprise Email $2 Amazon eGift Card – Jerry M.
February Book of Choice Giveaway Hop – Ann S. she pick a pre-order title, so she got the $12 Amazon GC to buy the book.

Pictures lead directly to the review for that title.

I started a new feature on the blog called Kid Corner:

Pictures lead directly to the post.

Pictures lead directly to the post.

This area features everything else showcased on the blog; Discussion Topics, New Releases, Hops, and more….

My monthly update on all my Reading Challenges. You can check out each individual Challenge, get more information, and sign-up for any of them by going HERE!

First, are you ready for the March Take Control of Your TBR pile. It starts today March 1st and runs until the end of the month. I’ve got my reading list picked out, so stop on by my page to see my picks. I hope to knock out several books on my TBR this month.

Goodreads – 30 out of 150

Discussion Challenge – 10 out of 20

Several giveaways still open:

• 2 Tru Blue ebook – Click Here To Enter
  • $10 Amazon GC – Click Here To Enter
  • 1 set of paperback copies of the first three books in the Camelot Reborn series. Open to entries worldwide. – Click Here To Enter
  • Enter to win these THRAX earrings to celebrate the launch of DUTY BOUND. Or win this personalized bookmark. Or this cute tote… Or an electronic copy of DUTY BOUND!!!
  • Kindle Fire and signed copy of Resurrection, Savage Rising and Dangerous Witness – Click Here To Enter
  • THRAX earrings, personalized bookmark, cute tote bag, an electronic copy of DUTY BOUND – Click Here To Enter
  • Fall In Love With Urban Fantasy Print Book Giveaway – Click Here To Enter
  • March Book of Choice Giveaway Hop ~ 1st – 15th – One lucky winner any book of your choice, up to $12. International winner will receive an eCopy of their choice from Kindle, Kobo or Nook. And, US winner gets their choice of book (Paperback or Hardcover) which will ship from Amazon or an eCopy if you prefer from Kindle, Kobo, or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

Make sure to double check $ pricing. Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price. All links lead to Amazon.

I entered a giveaway on one of the blogs I follow and I was lucky enough to win Baby, I’m Howling For You by Christine Warren from St. Martin’s Paperbacks. I also won from Author Zoe Forward my pick of one of her books and I choose His Witch To Keep.

Review Books – Soul Thing (Currently $.99c), Promised to a Highland Laird by Sky Purington
Thank you to the publishers, tour hosts, and authors.

BorrowingTanya @ Rantings of a Reading Addict has graciously lent me her Audio copy of Dead Heat. Can’t wait to to listen.

Bought

Amazon Free – Blades of Magic, Wanted and Wired, Treasured Find, Spirits Stilettos and a Silver Bustier, Rise of the Alpha: Wolves of Willow Bend 1-3, Kiss of Her Dragon, You’ve Got Tail

Amazon Bought – I grabbed some items that have been on my buy list for a while and all where on sale. The White Lily ($.99c), Ares ($.99c), Wolf in her Soul ($.99c), Dreaming of a White Wolf Christmas ($1.99)

Audiobook – Magic Strikes, Slave to Sensation (Sale $4.95)

Movies – The Angry Birds Movie (Prime Video), Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2 (Prime Video), Thor: Ragnarok (Prime Video)

Here are all the books or audio listens I had in February; Heart on Fire, You’ve Got Tail, A Taste for a Mate, Can’t Let Go, How to Date a Dragon, The Unlikeable Demon Hunter: Crave, A Charming Crime, Can’t Hardly Breathe, Blaze of Memory, Blade Bound, Kiss of Pride, Lure of the Fox, The Harder You Fall, Magic Binds, Magic Stars, Magic Shifts, Fuel for Fire, Vampire’s Kiss

Thank’s for stopping in and checking out Feburary’s Monthly Wrap!

Don’t Miss A Post – Sign-Up for Email Notifications Today!!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/03/angels-monthly-wrap-up-feb-2018