TTT: Books I Could Re-read Forever

The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you want to check out each weeks topic, then swing on by the Top Ten Tuesday page found here.

February 27: Books I Could Re-read Forever

Well this question is an easy one. Their are only a handful of authors/books I could re-read forever. I love all of these authors and series listed.

1) Ilona Andrews – (Anything and everything by them) I’ve read/listen too the Kate Daniels series 5 times, Innkeeper Chronicles series 2 times, Hidden Legacy series 3 times, and  I’m currently working on The Edge series again.

2) Patrica Briggs – I’ve read/listen too Mercy Thompson series 3 times and Alpha & Omega series 2 times.

3) Nalini Singh – I’ve read/listen too Psy-Changeling series 2 times, but I’ve read a few of the books 3 to 4 times now. I have my favorites I love to revisit in the series. I’m currently working on listening to the Guild Hunter series. I’ve read them all, so this is my 2 time through them, but in a different formate.

4)  Shelly Laurenston aka G.A. Aiken – I love her Pride series and her Dragon Kin. I have a few books in each that I could re-read over and over again.

I’d love to hear from you on what books you could re-read forever!!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/02/ttt-books-i-could-re-read-forever