Movie Review: Underworld: Blood Wars (2016)

Underworld: Blood Wars

OMG I’m so glad I didn’t see this in the theater. I’ve enjoyed the other Underworld’s. They aren’t great, but they where entertaining enough. Unfortunately, this one was a major disappointment.

We get some good action, but the story was blah. The editing was not good and so the scenes didn’t transition well. I wasn’t sure what was going on or where the story was going. They also showed a bunch of previous film clips from the other movies which they put into Underworld: Blood Wars. I felt like 50% of the movie was a repeat of clips from all the other Underworlds.

I will say I’m glad that we have the same cast of characters; especially for the main characters. I like it when they keep the same people playing their roles. It makes the movie series more enjoyable.

This latest installment in the Underworld series didn’t live up to the original films for me. I was sadly disappointed and glad I borrowed form the library instead of spending money on it.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/02/movie-review-underworld-blood-wars-2016