Top 10 Reasons to Read the Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson ~ Giveaway

by Yumoyori Wilson
Publication Date: September 8th 2017
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance

Synopsis:

What do you get when you add free and dumb?

FREEDOM

My name is Makoto Heart and I’ve always wished for a chance at freedom. Every day, I prayed before the Starlight gods, asking for their divine assistance in accomplishing such a difficult task.

Being an experiment for as long as I can remember, my hopes of obtaining freedom have diminished, drastically. The disappointment haunted me, as myself and my spirits struggled to survive. I had no hope left, believing my final plea fell upon deaf ears, yet again.

But what happens when my prayers are finally answered? I’m thrust into fulfilling a destiny, with the help of six star knights. Suddenly, I am no longer experiment 555, but the stolen princess of Heila.

Freedom, how you have teased my troubled soul. May the Starlight gods guide me and my knights, on this path towards the unknown.

~In Stars We Trust~

Dark Wish is an extraordinary new paranormal reverse harem series.

Recommended for 18+ audience, containing mature sexual content and strong language.

Purchase: Amazon

Author Yumoyori Wilson

Yumoyori Wilson is from Toronto, Ontario. She loves to sleep and write her days away. She works at night as a registered nurse. She has a little addiction to bubble tea and coffee but loves to workout. She has big plans for the writing world and can’t wait to share them with everyone.

Author links: Facebook – Facebook Group – Goodreads

$10 Amazon Gift Card

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/02/top-10-reasons-to-read-the-dark-wish-by-yumoyori-wilson-giveaway