TTT: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest

The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. If you want to check out each weeks topic, then swing on by the Top Ten Tuesday page found here.

February 6: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read

Currently I’ve got 1275 books on my TBR. I’m trying to just add the first book in a series and if I do read that first book, then add the next, if I plan to read on. When I first set up Goodreads back in 2012; well that wasn’t the case. I added every book in the series. Now I’m trying to fix that, but that’s not today’s question. Today we are showcasing our Top 10 Books that have been on our TBR the longest. Interested in seeing my full list of my to read books on Goodreads? Check it out here!

1. Never Again (Wizards of Nevermore, #1)
  2. Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1)
  3. Master of Darkness (Mageverse, #9)
  4. Kiss of Pride (Deadly Angels, #1)
  5. And One Last Thing …
  6. Ascension (Guardians of Ascension, #1)
  7. Deliver Me from Temptation(Paladin Warriors, #2)
  8. Primal Heat (Includes: Breeds, #8.5; Devlin Dynasty, #1; Moon Lust, #1)
  9. Last Kiss Goodnight(Otherworld Assassin, #1)
  10. A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)

What books have been on your TBR the longest? I’d love to hear from you!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/02/ttt-books-that-have-been-on-my-tbr-the-longest