For the LOVE of Books Giveaway Hop ~ Feb. 3rd – 15th

Hosted by Stuck In Books
The theme of this hop – is a book that you LOVE.

Their are so many books that I LOVE, that I can’t pick just one. That is like asking someone to pick their favorite kid, their favorite pet, their favorite drink…. How can you? It’s just so hard, so what I will do is pick my last 5 Star read to share with you. If you want more wonderful, outstanding, and mind-blowing reads; check out my favorites list on Goodreads. This list features all my 4 and 5 Star reads. The ones I will read again.

The Emerald Lily (Vampire Blood #4) by Juliette Cross Published January 29th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, Amara

When Princess Vilhelmina Dragomir is awakened from her hellish sleep with a blood kiss from a handsome stranger, she learns that much has changed while she’s been away. The armies of the Black Lily and the vampire Crown have amassed and are on the brink of war.

No romantic entanglements, no family. Mikhail Romanov, Captain of the Bloodguard, took a vow when he joined the Bloodguard. But he never planned for the gut-punching attraction he would feel for the untouchable princess. He must keep his focus, though. In order to avenge his family, it’s essential he help Mina claim her crown and keep his damn hands off of her.

But Mina sets her heart on the elusive captain, and keeping his focus on the great battle ahead becomes harder and harder. While they’re making plans, the evil King Dominik has been making some of his own. This time, he will show no mercy to the Princess…

Check out my review HERE

I will be giving away to one winner their choice of any book, up to $10. International winner will get an eCopy from Nook, Kindle or Kobo; winners choice. And, US winner will get a book shipped from Amazon or an eCopy from Nook, Kindle, or Kobo; winners choice. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/02/for-the-love-of-books-giveaway-hop-feb-3rd-15th