TMST: Books or Series I’m Finally Going To Try

Tell Me Something Tuesday hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings.

What books or series that are languishing in your TBR are you finally going to try this year?

Oh man!! Their are a lot of books and series on my TBR that I’ve delayed for one reason or another. I have several books/series that I want to try, but I also have several I need to finish or get caught up on; before I start more new stuff. This year (2018) is going to be the year of working through older titles, the books I bought/own, and borrowing from my library (Library Love Challenge).

As for those pesky books/series I’m going to try this year.

Take a look below at a few I really really want to get too in 2018.

Sinner’s Tribe Motorcycle Club Series – I’ve had my eye on Sarah Castille’s books for a while. I’ve been wanting to try out her MC for some time now, but just haven’t picked them up.

From New York Times bestselling author Sarah Castille comes Rough Justice, a scorching new series featuring red-hot, hard-riding bikers and the women who can’t help but love them…

Elemental Assassin Series – I haven’t started this series, but I’ve had my eye on it for years. Several bloggers have enjoyed this series. I like the elements described in the blurb’s and the covers are cool. For those that have tried the series, should I read or try the audio??

After Gin’s family was murdered by a Fire elemental when she was thirteen, she lived on the streets and eventually became an assassin to survive. Now, Gin is given an assignment by her handler to rub out an Ashland businessman, but it turns out to be a trap. After Gin’s handler is brutally murdered, she teams up with the sexy detective investigating the case to figure out who double-crossed her and why. Only one thing is for sure —Gin has no qualms about killing her way to the top of the conspiracy.

Shelby Nichols Adventure Series – The first time I saw a cover for this series I was hooked. I’ve had my eye on this series since I had Ms. Helme on the blog showcasing Devious Minds; along with a character bio for Alejandro Ramos. I snagged Book 1, Carrots for free when it was offered and got lucky to pick up the audio for free too, when a special was going with Audible. I just haven’t gotten around to trying this series, but I want too. It’s a cozy mystery with supernatural elements in it. That sounds cool and I love the covers for all the books.

Shelby’s life changes when she stops at the grocery store for some carrots. During a bank robbery, she is caught in the cross-fire and grazed by a bullet to the head, leaving her with the ability to read people’s minds. Not only is she hearing what everyone thinks about her, but the gunman who shot her is out to silence her forever. In her fight to stay alive she is saved from certain death by a handsome hit-man with ties to organized crime. This pulls Shelby even deeper into danger, where knowing someone’s thoughts can not only hurt her feelings, but get her killed.

Silence Fallen – I had pre-ordered this title, so I had it on release day, but never read it. I think I’m delaying; because their have been so many mixed reviews on this title in the Mercy Thompson series and I’m a fan of Mercy. I LOVE Mercy.

Dead Heat – Ya, I need to get to this one since Burn Bright is coming March 2018. I wish my library had the audiobook for it, but they don’t, so I’ll have to pick up the book and read it or buy the audiobook if I want to do audio. Anyone have this in Audible that wants to loan it out?

Into the Fire – Yep, I also had this one on release day since I pre-order it, but still haven’t read it. It’s the last book in the Night Prince series. I seam to delay those last to near last books in a series. Who really wants their favorites to come to an end?

Tempted & Taken – Another one I pre-ordered and had on release day. Now this one I’ll be getting to soon. No worries on it. Just didn’t get to it near release; because of the holidays.

Need To Finish Series

Chicagoland Vampires Series – I’ve got one to read in this series, the last book, and then I’ll have finished it. I want to try the new series Heirs of Chicagoland that’s coming in July 2018, so I have a few months to finish the series; before the new series starts.

I also need to finish The Dresden Files & Charley Davidson series’s that I started in 2017.

What books or series are you finally going to try this year?
I’d love to hear from you!

Next TMST: January 23rd: How do you beat the winter blues?

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/01/tmst-books-or-series-finally-going-to-try