Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 1/15 – 1/19

Tempt Me (Bodyguard Bad Boys #2) by Carly Phillips
A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick #3) by Kendra Elliot
Wild Prince (TAKHINI World Stories #8) by Vivian Arend
Dangerous Mating (A.L.F.A. #3) by Milly Taiden
Awakened By Flames: A Hot Paranormal Dragon Shifter Saga (Hidden Realms of Silver Lake Book 1) by Vella Day
The Jaguar Bodyguard (Howls Romance) by Bianca D’Arc
Alien Alphas: Twenty-Three Naughty Sci-Fi Romance Novellas
The Myth Manifestation (SPI Files #5) by Lisa Shearin
Iron Gold (Red Rising Saga #4) by Pierce Brown

Jan. 17th, 2018

Blood Courtesans Boxed Set: Awakenings (Blood Courtesans)

Jan. 18th, 2018

Remembering Majyk (The Skazka Chronicles #1) by Valia Lind

$0.99

$1.99

Unchained by a Forbidden Love
(Eternal Mates #15)
by Felicity Heaton
AmazonGoodreads

Lost to the darkness, Fuery wages a daily war against the corruption that lives within him, constantly in danger of slipping into the black abyss and becoming the monster all elves fear. Work as an assassin gives him purpose, but what reason is there to go on when he killed the light of his life—his fated mate?

Shaia has spent forty-two centuries mourning her mate. Tired and worn down, she agrees to wed a male of her family’s choosing, following tradition that has always bound her as a female and hoping she will be able to gain just a little freedom in return. But as she resigns herself to being the mate of a male she could never love, fate places an old friend in her path—one who tells her that her lost love is alive.

Will Shaia find the courage to break with tradition and leave the elf kingdom in search of her mate? And as a ray of light pierces his soul again, can Fuery find the strength to win his battle against the darkness or will it devour him and that light of their forbidden love forever?

Hostage to Pleasure
(Psy-Changeling #5)
by Nalini Singh
Narrator: Angela Dawe
AmazonAudibleGoodreads

Separated from her son and forced to create a neural implant that will mean the effective enslavement of her psychically gifted race, Ashaya Aleine is the perfect Psy–cool, calm, emotionless…at least on the surface. Inside, she’s fighting a desperate battle to save her son and escape the vicious cold of the PsyNet. Yet when escape comes, it leads not to safety, but to the lethal danger of a sniper’s embrace.

DarkRiver sniper Dorian Christensen lost his sister to a Psy killer. Though he lacks the changeling ability to shift into animal form, his leopard lives within. And that leopard’s rage at the brutal loss is a clawing darkness that hungers for vengeance. Falling for a Psy has never been on Dorian’s agenda. But charged with protecting Ashaya and her son, he discovers that passion has a way of changing the rules…

✦✦✦

✦ Check out last weeks Buy The Books

✦✦✦

Help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures by purchasing through our Affiliate Links.
We are Affiliated with Kobo,  Amazon, & Book Depository!

Buy Now

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository✦✦✦

Affiliate Disclaimer: If you purchases a book or product through our affiliate links to Amazon, Kobo, or Book Depository we are eligible to receive a small commission. It doesn’t cost you anything extra. All proceeds from our affiliate links help support the blog and are used to fund the giveaway’s.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/01/angels-weekly-book-releases-1-15-1-19