Tell Me Something Tuesday hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings.
Goals for 2018
Goals. What are they? They can be anything you want them to be. When you set a goal you are taking that first step towards success, accomplishment, and achievements. It’s a step towards being involved in life.
So, what are my goals for 2018?
My Personal Goals:
- To cherish each day, each moment in life, as if it was my last.
- To be happy, healthy, and surrounded by loved ones.
- To get better at communication / expressing myself and feelings.
- To try new things.
My Blog Goals:
- To continue to limit my book spending.
- To continure to branch out on my reading genres.
- To continue the Randomness & Delectable Delights posts
- To do more Discussion Posts
- To continue to limit Review Requests and NetGalley Requests.
- To finish/get caught up on several series that I’ve started; Jane Yellowrock, Charley Davidson, The Dresden Files, Chicagoland Vampires, K-9 Rescue, Argeneau
What are your 2018 Goals?
Next TMST: January 16th: What books or series that are languishing in your TBR are you finally going to try this year?