Angel’s Weekly Book Releases: 1/8 – 1/12

The Infernal Battalion (The Shadow Campaigns #5) by Django Wexler
Through a Dark Glass (Dark Glass #1) by Barb Hendee
Hunted by the Cyborg (Cy-Ops Sci-fi Romance #6) by Cara Bristol
Animal Instincts (Kindred Souls #1) by Patricia Rosemoor
Having Her Enemy’s Secret Shifter Baby – Howls Romance (Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance) by Celia Kyle & Marina Maddix

Jan. 10th, 2017

Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers #2) by Melissa Foster

Jan. 12th, 2017

The Shadow Weave (Spell Weaver #2) by Annette Marie

(Make sure to double check. Price can change at anytime.)

$0.99

$1.99

Drakon's Past

(Blood of the Drakon #4)
by N.J. Walters
Expected publication: January 29th 2018 b
GoodreadsAmazon

Constance Owens has a gift for finding unique items in the most unlikely places, which comes in handy since she buys and sells artifacts and antiques for a living. When she purchases a set of four dragon statues, she has no idea just how unique they are, or that finding them will thrust her into a world of secret societies, men who think nothing of kidnapping and murder to get what they want, and dragon shifters.

Nic hasn’t survived for four thousand years by letting his guard down, and he doesn’t trust anyone except his drakon brothers. The loneliness haunting him has been getting worse since all his brothers have found their mates. And when he finds the woman his drakon recognizes instantly as his fated mate, he doubts he’ll ever have what his brothers have, because it seems she’s involved with the secret society of hunters who have been hunting and capturing his kind for hundreds of years.

✦✦✦

✦ Check out last weeks Buy The Books

✦✦✦

Help support Angel’s Guilty Pleasures by purchasing through our Affiliate Links.
We are Affiliated with Kobo,  Amazon, & Book Depository!

Buy Now

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository✦✦✦

Affiliate Disclaimer: If you purchases a book or product through our affiliate links to Amazon, Kobo, or Book Depository we are eligible to receive a small commission. It doesn’t cost you anything extra. All proceeds from our affiliate links help support the blog and are used to fund the giveaway’s.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2018/01/angels-weekly-book-releases-1-8-1-12