Comfy Cozy Reading Weather Giveaway Hop ~ Jan 1st – 15th

Hosted by Stuck In Books

WOW! January is here. Where did 2017 go? Well what better way to start off the year then with suggestions on some comfy cozy books to snuggle up with plus giveaways!

Innkeeper Chronicles Series: The Andrews team takes us on an adventure full of action, funny encounters, and heart wrenching moments. This series and any of their work are solid. The author writes some of the best dialogue I’ve read and I liked the authors take on the origins of werewolves & vampires in the Innkeeper Chronicles. It’s so fresh, new, and different. The characters and world building are amazing too.

Psy-Changeling Series: Singh has created a unique world with three different races Human, Psy, & Changling that have to get along, but their are also conflicts, deeper issues going on, and romance. I highly recommend this series and when in a slump I’ll pick up a book to help me along.

Holly Danger Series: If you like Urban Fantasy well you might like this new series by Amanda Carlson. Ms. Carlson is departing from her usual genre and diving into something new. She has brought her characters and world to life. Her writing engrosses the reader from the beginning and keeps you hooked until the end. The story is set in a Post-Apocalyptic / Star Trek type world. A meteorite hit earth and life was pretty much killed off. Only a handful of humans are serving, well struggling to survive. It’s a dangers and hazardous place to live. Theirs adventure, danger, and a little mystery.

One winner will receive a $10 Amazon GC or Book of choice up to $10! (OPEN INT) You can choose eBook or Paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/comfy-cozy-reading-weather-giveaway-hop-jan-1st-15th