Angel’s Monthly Wrap Up – Dec. 2017

It’s the last day of December. OH MY! Where did the year go? I can’t believe tomorrow is a new year. Well I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I’ve still got family in town. I had one set of grandparents for Christmas and once they left the next day the second set arrived, so I’ve still got family in town. I’m going through book withdrawal. I like the Holidays, but I never get any me time, so my reading is nil until everyone leaves and the boy goes back to school.

I do get into a baking frenzy around the Holidays or in December. I made 2 pecan pies, 2 cherry pies, chocolate chip cookies, and Herr Kuchen. Now doesn’t all those yummy deserts just make you hungry? ^_^

CHRISTMAS EVE! We have a tradition of letting the little man open one small to medium present on Christmas Eve. The present he opened had two books in it. Bear Wants More & Bears New Friend. We love the bear books and now he’s got the complete collection.

CHRISTMAS DAY! The boy made out. He got some Hot Wheels play sets, Hot Wheels cars, the Nintendo Switch(which he asked Santa for), and some major MineCraft stuff. I also got some great gifts: Echo Spot (I’m loving this device), iRoboot Roomba 600 Series, Gift Card to Amazon (now I can get some books), and a few movies + coffee and hot coco. The dog also made out with rawhides. My hubby got cloths and gift cards. It doesn’t help when I asked him for gift ideas and I didn’t get any, so I fell back on the traditional white undershirts and gift cards to iTunes and Uber. ^_^

This month we also lost our only fish. A goldfish. He wasn’t do good once we got back from our Florida Disney Vacation in November. He lasted about another month and then passed on, so I bought a new fish. My son loves the new fish and has named him Cullen plus he’s my sons favorite color, blue. I like the white on the fines. It adds some pizzazz.

Sign-Up for the 2018 Library Love Challenge is live. Come join use.

The 2017 Top 10 + Giveaway’s

• Day 1: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 + Giveaway
  • Day 2: Best Book Covers of 2017 + Giveaway
  • Day 3: Best New To Me of 2017 + Giveaway
  • Day 4: Best Book Boyfriend/Girlfriend of 2017 + Giveaway
  • Day 5: Books I’m Looking Forward to in 2018 + Giveaway

Swing by Feed Your Fiction one of the hosts to the Discussion Challenge and check out all the interesting discussions linked up for December.

If you are looking for Challenge’s to participate in, in 2018. Look no further! Check out Feed Your Fiction list of 2018 Reading/Book Blogging Challenges & you can also check out the list at Girlxoxo: The Master List of 2018 Reading Challenges.

I ran across a bunch of different book tags in December: Bookish Naughty or Nice featured at It Starts at Midnight. Winter Wonderland featured at Under The Covers Book Blog. Tea and Biscuits Book Discussions: Joy of Christmas featured at Addicted to Romance. The Grinch Book Tag featured at a GREAT read. The Birthday Book Tag featured at a GRAT read. I’m going to have to wait until next year to do several of these. I’m already planning out which ones to do in November and December, plus the Birthday Book Tag on my B-Day!

Congratulations to the winners!

Claiming Bailey Digital Copy – Odette O.
Novembers Email Subscriber Giveaway $10 Amazon GC – Tammy V.
Winter Is Coming Giveaway Hop $15 Amazon GC – Judy C

Thank you to everyone who helped vote in the Pick My Next Read post.
Jodi H won the $5 Amazon GC offered up.

Make sure to double check $ pricing. Some books are still free while others are back to their original or sale price.

Bought

Amazon Free – Dragon Blues, Rock Addiction, Under Her Skin, Taken by Love, One Wilde Night, Immortal Vegas Series Box Set Vol. 1, A Merry Monster Holiday, Bears for Christmas, Rocky Mountain Romance, Justice for Corrie, Dragon Down, 300 Moons Collection 1, Royal Shifters: Books 1-3, Wicked Days, Celebration: Blue Moon Saloon

Amazon Bought – On the Edge ($.99c), Destined to Crave ($.99c), White Hot ($1.99)

Audiobook – (All under $10) – Magic Bites, Magic Burns, Magic Shifts, Clean Sweep

Review Books

NetGalley/Edelweiss/Tour Host – ARC Drakon’s Past by N.J. Walters

Author – ARC How to Claim an Undead Soul by Hailey Edwards, ARC Danger’s Race by Amanda Carlson, ARC Unchained by a Forbidden Love by Felicity Heaton, ARC Danger’s Cure by Amanda Carlson, ARC Lure of the Fox by Anna Lowe

Audio: Archangel’s Consort (Library), Audio: Oracle’s Moon (RP), Audio: Hexed (Library), Amid the Winter Snow (ARC), Thrown to the Wolves (ARC), Audio: Destiny’s Tarot (RP), Audio: Magic Rises (Bought), Audio: Grave Witch (Library), Audio: Hungry Like the Wolf (RP), Audio: Mine To Possess (Library), Midnight Marked (Library)

I have to say I’m enjoying the Romance Package that Audible offers and I love my library too.

Thank’s for stopping in and checking out November’s Monthly Wrap!

Don’t Miss A Post – Sign-Up for Email Notifications Today!!

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/angels-monthly-wrap-up-dec-2017