Top 10 of 2017: Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2018 + #Giveaway

Hosted by: Two Chicks On Books

Today’s the last day of the Top 10. Oh my, 2018 is almost here and it’s time to point out those books we’re looking forward to, but first lets take a look back at 2017 Books I’m Looking Forward To list. I read 6 out of the 8 on my list. Not bad. I so plan on getting to the 2 I didn’t read, Silence Fallen & Into The Fire.

Magic Triumphs
Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon
Midnight Wolf
Hot and Badgered
Ride Dirty

(All books link to Amazon)

WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2018?

Winner gets their pick of any 2018 Releases up to $15. You can choose eBook or Paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

If you missed any of the previous Top 10 posts:

• Monday, Dec. 25th – Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Tuesday, Dec. 26th – Best Book Covers of 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Wednesday, Dec. 27th – Best New To Me of 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Thursday, Dec. 28th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 + #Giveaway

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/top-10-of-2017-books-im-looking-forward-to-in-2018