Top 10 2017: Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 + #Giveaway

Hosted by: Two Chicks On Books

Today we’re featuring our picks for the Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017. I’ve picked couples for this one. I really loved both our hero and heroines for these books and/or series.

Jori Garrison & Lauray “Law” Batisse – Primal Force
Sienna & Nikolai – The Red Lily
Silver Mercant & Valentin – Silver Silence
Nevada Baylor & Connor “Mad” Rogan – Hidden Legacy Series
Mercy Thompson & Adam Hampton – Mercy Thompson Sereis

What are your picks for Best Book Boyfriends and/or Girlfriends of 2017?

Winners choice of one of my picks from The Top 10 Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 (For the series of Hidden Legacy or Mercy Thompson you can pick any book in the series).  You can choose eBook or Paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

In case you missed it:

• Monday, December 25th – Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Tuesday, December 26th – Best Book Covers of 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Wednesday, December 27th – Best New To Me of 2017 + #Giveaway

Coming up the rest of the week:

Friday, December 29th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2018)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/top-10-2017-best-book-boyfriends-girlfriends-of-2017-giveaway