Top 10 of 2017: Best New To Me of 2017 + #Giveaway

Hosted by: Two Chicks On Books

Today I’m kicking of with the Best New To Me of 2017. These are new to me authors, series and/or books that I read in 2017. I’ve discovered a bunch of new authors and series this year.

Here are my picks for Best New To Me of 2017

How to Save an Undead Life (Beginner’s Guide to Necromancy #1) by Hailey Edwards – New To Me Series
Destined to Crave (Descended of Guardians, #1) by Setta Jay – New To Me Series
Danger’s Halo (Holly Danger #1) by Amanda Carlson – New To Me Series
How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced, #1) by Kerrelyn Sparks – New To Me Series
Rough & Tumble (Haven Brotherhood, #1) by Rhenna Morgan – New To Me Author/Series
Irresistible Force (K-9 Rescue #1) by D.D. Ayres – New To Me Author/Series
The Unlikeable Demon Hunter (Nava Katz, #1) by Deborah Wilde – New To Me Author/Series
Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley – New To Me Author
Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, #1) by Faith Hunter – New To Me Author/Series
The Black Lily (Vampire Blood, #1) by Juliette Cross – New To Me Series

Who where some of your Best New To Me of 2017?

Winners choice of one of my picks from The Top 10 Best New To Me Of 2017. You can choose eBook or Paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

In case you missed it:

• Monday, December 25th – Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 + #Giveaway
  • Tuesday, December 26th – Best Book Covers of 2017 + #Giveaway

Coming up the rest of the week:

Thursday, December 28th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 (MUST be from a book released in 2017 and from a book you’ve READ in 2017)

Friday, December 29th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2018)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/top-10-of-2017-best-new-to-me-of-2017-giveaway