Top 10 of 2017: Best Books I’ve Read in 2017 + #Giveaway

Hosted by: Two Chicks On Books

I’m kicking off the week with a giveaway and also kicking off  with the best books we’ve read in 2017. These are books that don’t have to have been released in 2017, only read in 2017.
I did do a lot of rereading this year, but I also picked up a bunch of new releases.

Below are my picks for Best Books and all where released in 2017.

White Hot & Wildfire by Ilona Andrews
Silver Silence by Nalini Singh
The Red Lily by Juliette Cross
Desert Roots by Anna Lowe
Turned by a Tiger by Felicity Heaton

What where your best read books in 2017?

Winners choice of one of my picks from The Top 10 Best Read Books in 2017. You can choose eBook or Paperback. The giveaway is international, as long as The Book Depository ships there free of charge (find that out here!) And, if you are a US winner, I will most likely ship from Amazon – because it will be there for you sooner! If you prefer, an eCopy I will send a Kindle or Nook edition. (Please note: You may only chose ONE of these options!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Coming up the rest of the week:

Tuesday, December 26th – Best Book Covers of 2017 (MUST be a book released in 2017. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2017, but it’s not required)

Wednesday, December 27th – Best ________ Of 2017 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2017)

Thursday, December 28th – Best Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends of 2017 (MUST be from a book released in 2017 and from a book you’ve READ in 2017)

Friday, December 29th – Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2018. (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2018)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/top-10-of-2017-best-books-ive-read-in-2017-giveaway