2018 Challenges I’m Participating In

For the first time I’ll be participating in the Audiobook Challenge. I’ll also be participating in The Series That Never… Ends Challenge, Try something New Challenge, Library Love Challenge, Goodreads Challenge, and the Discussion Challenge. In March I’ll be participating in the March Take Control of Your TBR Pile, sign up for that challenge comes in January 2018.
Below you will find details, who is hosting the challenge, and what my goals are. If you are interesting in joining or getting more information click on the more details for the challenge.

Hosted by Hot Listens and Caffeinated Reviewer
For more details and sign-up Click Here

My Goal:
Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30

Details:

• Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
  • The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
  • Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
  • ANY genres count.
  • Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
  • You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
  • If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
  • Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2018, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2018.

Hosted by Delighted Reader

MY GOAL

Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami

Details:

• The minimum goal is 5 books.
  • The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
  • Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
  • Sign up between December 1, 2017- December 31, 2018.

Going to pick the Charley Davidson Series (13 books) for this challenge!

Books To Read:

• Eleventh Grave in Moonlight
  • The Trouble with Twelfth Grave

Hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup

For more details/sign-up: Click Here

This Challenge is all about trying something new and is fairly flexible.

My Goal: Level 3: 21-40 books

Hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Brooke Blogs
Dates of Challenge: 1 January, 2018 — 31 December, 2018
Challenge Sign-Up/Details: Click Here
Giveaway Offered: Click Here for giveaway details.

The goal is to support your local library and save money.

My Goal: Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books

What Counts/Details:
— Any book, ebook, or audio from the library.
— Books can be any genre.
— Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
For the Giveaway: Write a review – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences.

The 2018 Book Blog Discussion Challenge hosted by Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight!

For more information, sign-up, and monthly email reminder: Click Here

#LetsDiscuss2018

GOAL:
My level will be 11-20 – Creative Conversationalist

What challenge’s are you participating in in 2018?

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/2018-challenges-im-participating-in