For the first time I’ll be participating in the Audiobook Challenge. I’ll also be participating in The Series That Never… Ends Challenge, Try something New Challenge, Library Love Challenge, Goodreads Challenge, and the Discussion Challenge. In March I’ll be participating in the March Take Control of Your TBR Pile, sign up for that challenge comes in January 2018.
Below you will find details, who is hosting the challenge, and what my goals are. If you are interesting in joining or getting more information click on the more details for the challenge.
Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2018, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2018.
Hosted by Delighted Reader
Level One – 5-9 books – Surviving the Book Tsunami
- The minimum goal is 5 books.
- The books have to be in the same series and by the same author(s).
- Only romance series are accepted. Any sub-genre of romance accepted.
- Sign up between December 1, 2017- December 31, 2018.
Going to pick the Charley Davidson Series (13 books) for this challenge!
Books To Read:
- Fifth Grave Past the Light
- Sixth Grave on the Edge
- Seventh Grave and No Body
- Eighth Grave After Dark
- Brighter Than the Sun
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave
- The Curse of Tenth Grave
- Eleventh Grave in Moonlight
- The Trouble with Twelfth Grave
Hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup
For more details/sign-up: Click Here
This Challenge is all about trying something new and is fairly flexible.
My Goal: Level 3: 21-40 books
The goal is to support your local library and save money.
My Goal: Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books
— Any book, ebook, or audio from the library.
— Books can be any genre.
— Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
— For the Giveaway: Write a review – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences.
For more information, sign-up, and monthly email reminder: Click Here
My level will be 11-20 – Creative Conversationalist
What challenge’s are you participating in in 2018?