2017 Reading Challenge Updates (Q4) – December

Well I missed posting my quarterly reading challenge update in September. Now it’s the end of the year and time to see how well I did on all those 2017 Challenges.

My Goodreads challenge reading goal was 100 and I read 187 books. Looks like this year I’m going to exceed my goal. Last year I was struggling to meet what I set, so I decreased my goal. Look’s like next year I’ll have to bump it back up.

You can swing on by my goal page to see what I’ve read.

My Goal: Library Card on Fire: Read 50+ Books

Number I Completed: 68

The 2018 Library Love Reading Challenge Sign-Up is OPEN. Come and join use.

My Goal: Complete 50+ Books

My Goals:
Paranormal Romance – 100 and Number I Completed: 104
Urban Fantasy – 25 and Number I Completed: 72
Contemporary Romance – 12 and Number I Completed: 33

Man I read a lot more CR this year then I expected. I wanted this year to be the year I branch out and read different types of genres, but I never expected to read 33 CR’s. WOW!!

My Goal: 1-30 books per year: New Release Newbie
Number I Completed: 66

Completed
This challenge is reading review books that are 4+ months past due.
I had a total of 7 past due review books to read and I completed all 7 this year. I’m all up to date and no longer have to hang my head.

This last challenge was for March only. I picked out 10 books to read and well I only got to 4 of them on my list and read 3 additional ones that where not on my list, so 7 total.

My picks for this challenge to read:

A Very Jaguar Christmas by Terry Spear
Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
The Immortal Who Loved Me by Lynsay Sands
My Wild Irish Dragon by Ashlyn Chase
Vipers Run by Stephanie Tyler

Books I read, but didn’t pick ahead of time

The Sight by Chloe Neill
About A Vampire by Lynsay Sands
Blood Cross by Faith Hunter

Goodreads

Audiobook Challenge

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/2017-reading-challenge-updates-q4-december