Movie Review: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (2016)

I haven’t read the books, so I can’t compare what was in the book and what was in the movie. Sometimes that’s good; because the movie never lives up to the book.

I thought the movie was a delight and entertaining enough. I really enjoyed the movies visual effects. This film was a little dark and yet had a little quirky feel to it. I wasn’t a fan of the implied romance between the air girl and Jake. It just didn’t come across. I found the “peculiar” aspect interesting and fun. I also liked Miss Peregrine’s character.

I borrowed this movie from the library. I’m glad I didn’t go see this in the theaters like I wanted to. It was good, but not great.

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/12/movie-review-miss-peregrines-home-for-peculiar-children-2016