Book Tag: Book Blogger Test Tag

Read this tag on Rantings of a Reading Addict and she found it on The Book NutHere are my answers to the questions. I’d love to hear from you on what your answers would be. Feel free to pick up the questions and write your own post or leave a comment below!

What are your top three book pet hates?

1. Folded pages
  2. Writing in a book
  3. Broken spines

Describe your perfect reading spot.

Any cozy spot I can curl up with a blanket. Below is a reading nook I’d love to have as my own one day.

Tell us three book confessions.

1. I love a fabulous book sale. I see an ebook on sale and I can’t resist, especially if it’s one I’ve loved and want to add to my shelf or just one on my TBR.
  2. I smell books. I love the smell of new and old books.
  3. In my favorite series. Ones I LOVE and read over and over I will buy them in paperback and eBook, just to have an option on how I want to read.

When was the last time you cried at a book?

How many books are on your bedside table?

None currently on my bedside table, but I do have a box full of books I won, bought or where gifted that I need to read in my reading book room. I also have my iPhone or iPad which has my reading apps on it, so my eBooks are with me at all times.

My box of books to read.

What is your favorite snack whist you’re reading?

• Drink: Tea, Coffee, Diet Coke, or Water.
  • Food: Chips, Milk Duds, or Popcorn.

Name three books you’d recommend to everyone.

I recommend the series for each of these books. Men of Honor by Rhenna Morgan, Katie Daniels by Ilona Andrews, and Dragon Kin by G.A. Aiken. Though I have several others I’d recommend along side of these so stop by my Must Read page and check out all the books/series I’ve loved.

Show us a picture of your favorite shelf on your bookcase.

This bookcase/shelf houses all of my favorites to read and re-read. These are my beautiful books. It growes when I add to a series or find something new that I’ve fallen in love with it. For the most part I gift my books away or donate them to my library when I’m done, bet these lovely beauties below are my PRECIOUS books I will die before parting with.

Bottom R

Top L

Top of Shelf

Top R

Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.

Addicting Magical Distractions

What’s your biggest reading secret?

Hmmm. I don’t have a reading secret unless you want to count me not reading Fifty Shades or watching the movies. I have no desire to get on that bandwagon. Though I did and am a Twilight and Harry Potter fan. Books and Movies, both for those series.

Facebook Twitter Google+