Review: Red Wolf (Shifters Unbound #10) by Jennifer Ashley

May 2nd 2017
Paperback
336
Library

The New York Times bestselling author of Guardian's Matereturns to the world of the Shifters and a tale of a new love under fire...

A man is only as strong...

Red wolf Shifter Dimitri has fought his whole life for respect. It is claimed that red wolves are tainted with coyote blood and therefore not pure. He may not be skilled at verbally defending himself, but because he's a bodyguard, tracker, and champion of the fight clubs, his fists are always ready for some rough and tumble. However, he'd prefer a roll in the hay with the woman who is his oldest friend.

...as the woman who's got his back...

A spirited leopard Shifter and a fellow tracker, Jaycee Bordeaux has no problem forging a mate bond with Dimitri, but soon the two are called to infiltrate a rogue group bent on enslaving Shifters. Jaycee may have defended Dimitri from taunts before, but they now face a more lethal danger--one that threatens not only the future of their people, but also their love.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Red Wolf is gripping, exciting, nerve wracking, and had me falling more in love with this series. I relished this installment.

Jaycee is strong, capable, and reluctant to accept the mate claim. Dimitri is strong, sexy, and has a stutter which only adds to his character. The reluctant’s that Jaycee has was handled well and the stutter only added to Dimitri’s unique character aspect. The romance is sweet and these two worked well together.

I absolutely loved returning to the sentient house. We got a small taste of this unique house in Wild Things, so to come back and see more. It was fabulous. We also get to go to fairy and that aspect was exhilarating and the danger is heart stoping.

Red Wolf was crafted together superbly and is a breathtaking addition.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR) | New Release | Library Love (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/10/review-red-wolf-shifters-unbound-10-by-jennifer-ashley