Review: Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock #6) by Faith Hunter

Blood Trade: A Jane Yellowrock Novel by Faith Hunter (2013-04-02) - Faith Hunter;
Blood Trade

April 2nd 2013
Paperback
337
library

Jane Yellowrock is a shape-shifting skinwalker who’s always up for a fight—even if it means putting her life on the line...

The Master of Natchez, Mississippi has a nasty problem on his hands. Rogue vampires—those who follow the Naturaleza and believe that humans should be nothing more than prey to be hunted—are terrorizing his city. Luckily, he knows the perfect skinwalker to call in to take back the streets.

But what he doesn’t tell Jane is that there’s something different about these vamps. Something that makes them harder to kill—even for a pro like Jane. Now, her simple job has turned into a fight to stay alive…and to protect the desperately ill child left in her care.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

iBooks

Book Depository

Blood Trade takes Jane and her gang to Asheville. The Master of Natchez, Mississippi has a problem and he needs Jane to clean it up.

Jane and Beast are awesome in this installment. Their was some good progress on their front. Jane has been depressed and Beast is not happy with her. Why? Well in Death’s Rival some bad things happened. Jane lost her best friend, is now tied to MoC of Louisiana, and Rick well he’s out and in her life, which makes things difficult. She’s all messed up in the start of this book.

Their is no shortage of action and blood. Jane has a job to do and she gets it done, but she is no longer alone. She’s got a team, the Younger brothers. I’m really enjoying the Younger brothers and how Jane has pretty much made herself a family of sorts. They are helping Jane grow as well as adding to the story.

Love triangles are not my thing. I’m so over all the men in Jane’s life, but manly I’m so over Rick. Each and every time he sets foot in Jane’s life it hurts her. We are at book six now and their is no resolution on the boyfriend/not-boyfriend angle. I’m tired of it and ready for no man or for her to be with someone who will stand by her.

Jane Yellowrock is an enjoyable series. Jane herself is unique and a kick-ass chick.

Rated: 4 Stars

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (UF) | Backlist Reader Library Love (2017)

Facebook Twitter Google+

Source: http://angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/10/review-blood-trade-jane-yellowrock-6-by-faith-hunter