Book Blogger Hop: Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms?

I ran across the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week they have a new book related question you can answer. If you are interested in finding out more, the next weeks question, and/or participating then stop by the Book Blogger Hop page.

I’ve not done it on purpose, but I have fallen a sleep with a book in my hands. I’m reading all comfortable in bed and then the next thing it’s morning and I have book next to me or in my hands. I use to do this a lot as a kid. Haven’t done it so much as an adult.

I have also almost fallen asleep listening to an audiobook. I’ve caught myself before I did, but I’ve had a few close calls since I discovered audios.

Have you ever slept with a book? Favorite or otherwise?
What book was it?